TOWER ROOMS AT SUMMIT PARK
- Tower Room occupancy limit is 60 people per room. With rental of both Tower Rooms the space is capable of accommodating up to 120 people.
- Tower Room rentals are available for rent between 7:00AM and 11:00PM.
- Rental includes 30 minutes before and after contracted facility usage for set-up and clean-up. Renter must vacate the room 30 minutes after ending time on contract.
- Please note that when the Tower Room garage doors are open the heating and air conditioning are disabled.
- No smoking in the building.
- The Tower will remain open to the public and will be accessible via all public walkways. During private rentals involving the Terrace, the public will access the tower via the stage.
- Rentals are limited to one rental per month.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs.
- Renter is responsible for clean-up including placing all trash in receptacles, wiping down chairs/tables, and sweeping floor (cleaning supplies provided in room closet).
- Renter is to check-in and check-out with a City of Blue Ash representative.
- Failure to comply with any Room Rental Policies will result in denial of future reservations.
- Our rental facilities at Summit Park were developed to co-exist with our other City rental facilities, therefore, certain large-scale social events will not be approved. Examples include, but are not limited to, weddings and bar/bat mitzvahs. Such unauthorized events that are conducted in our rental facilities at Summit Park will incur a fine of $6,000 in addition to rental fees. Please contact Cooper Creek Event Center, our beautiful full-service event center, to meet your needs for such events at 513-745-8596.
TOWER ROOM FEES
Single Tower Room Rental
- $70/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $500/day (up to 8 hours)
- $140/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $1,000/day (up to 8 hours)
- $3,000/day (up to 8 hours)
TOWER ROOM INCLUDED AMENITIES
- (6) 6' Round Tables
- (60) Stackable Chairs
- (12) 6' x 24" Banquet Tables
- Wall Mounted Television Monitor
- Refrigerator and Wet Bar
- Wheeled Cart for Load In & Load Out
- Soft Seating
- House Sound System
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free Parking
- A 20% non-refundable deposit and signed contract are due within 5 business days (from the date of the contract/proposal was issued) in order to finalize the reservation.
- Final payment must be made by 5 business days prior to the rental date. Your deposit is applied to your payment, so your final payment will be the remaining balance. All payments are non-refundable.
TOWER ROOM CONTRACTS
All rentals at the Tower Rooms at Summit Park require a signed contract. During contract proposal and review, all space/dates will be held as “pending”. All pending dates will be released after 5 business days (from the date of the contract/proposal was issued) if the signed contract and a 20% non-refundable deposit are not received.
- Reservations may be made the first business day of November for the following year. Minimum three-week notice required to schedule rentals.
DATE CHANGE POLICY
Date changes are dependent upon availability. All changes to the original contract must be approved through the Recreation Staff.
The Tower Rooms are furnished with (60) stacking chairs, (6) 6ft, round banquet tables and (12) 6' x 24" banquet tables. Furniture cannot be taken outside. The client is responsible for setting up the tables and chairs, cleaning the tables (product provided) and returning all items to the storage area. Linens are not provided for tables. Vehicles are not permitted on the walkways. Two wheeled carts are provided for moving food and/or supplies to the room from the parking lot.
THE OUTDOOR SPACES AND ROOM RENTALS
Unless specifically requested, the outdoor space surrounding the Tower Rooms should be treated as public space and is not included in your rental. If utilizing an outdoor space in a private setting would enhance your rental, our outdoor terrace that overlooks the pond is available for rent. The fee to use this outdoor space in a private setting is $3,000 which includes private usage of BOTH Tower Rooms, private usage of the terrace, and an alcohol permit for all three areas. The furniture provided in the rooms is not permitted for use outdoors. High top tables and 10x10 tents are available for outside use for an additional fee. If you are interested in this space, please indicate this to our staff so they can better inform you of our requirements. Please note that the stage is not available for rental.
ROOM DECORATIONS, MATERIALS AND DELIVERIES
Nothing may be hung, attached or suspended from any part of building. The use of double back tape, staples, nails, glitter, confetti and other similar materials is prohibited. Candles used as decorations must have flames fully contained. User will be assessed a $500.00 clean up fee for the use of any of these materials.
ROOM RENTAL, FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- Outside food and/or drink is permitted. Consumption of alcohol in the Tower Rooms will require an Alcohol Permit (see below for more information on our Alcohol Policy).
- Cooking/grilling outside is not permitted.
- If your rental requires catering, please utilize our property partners for a better experience. Our partners, Brown Dog Café, SENATE, TAHONA Kitchen + Bar, and Nanny Belle’s, have a full understanding of our policies, have been approved by our insurance standards and guidelines, and will have on site access. If you choose an outside caterer, we will require pre-arranged approval with our staff at least 30-days prior to your rental. Outside caterers will not have the ability to drive up to your rental, however carts will be provided in your room to walk items in from the parking lot.
- Food trucks are not permitted.
- If you plan to bring your own alcohol, this permit is free with your rental, but requires that you sign and agree to the terms of the permit on the contract and our policies.
- The alcohol permit offered through your rental covers “BYOB” usage, but not sales. If a caterer is providing alcohol for your rental they must obtain a separate alcohol permit.
- Any alcohol must be kept within the rental area as defined in the contract. See attached map for rental space parameters.
- Persons under 21 years of age are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Any persons who appear to be intoxicated should not be served alcoholic beverages.
- Alcohol brought onto the premises without our knowledge will be confiscated (and not returned).
- The City of Blue Ash is not responsible for any items left after a rental.
- It is the host's responsibility to ensure its vendors and contractors comply with all regulations and guidelines regarding use of the facilities and equipment. Damages to any part of the building, carpet, walls, flooring, or equipment caused by the host, their vendors, or their guests, shall be the responsibility of the host and the host will be charged for the repair of damages.
- Soliciting on City property is not permitted. Room rentals are for social events only and usage for promoting products/services or selling products/services is not permitted.
- Excessive noise and amplified sound are not permitted.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The contracted client specifically releases, indemnifies and holds harmless the City of Blue Ash, council members, employees, officers or agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, demands and judgments resulting from loss of life, or damage or injury to person or property, which may be sustained by any person, organization or entity, while participating in the use of the facility at the Community Room at Summit Park. This provision shall include the reimbursement for any and all expenses incurred by those whom it is to protect as a result of such injuries, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and any cost associated therewith.
Thank you for choosing the Tower Rooms at Summit Park.