COMMUNITY ROOM AT SUMMIT PARK
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Community Room occupancy limit is 60 people.
- Community Room is available for rent between 7:00AM and 11:00PM.
- Rental includes 30 minutes before and after contracted facility usage for set-up and clean-up. Renter must vacate the room 30 minutes after ending time on contract.
- No smoking in the building.
- Rentals are limited to one rental per month.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs.
- Renter is responsible for clean-up including placing all trash in receptacles, wiping down chairs/tables, and sweeping floor (cleaning supplies provided in room closet).
- Renter is to check-in and check-out with a City of Blue Ash representative.
- Failure to comply with any Room Rental Policies will result in denial of future reservations.
COMMUNITY ROOM FEES
- $70/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $500/day (up to 8 hours)
COMMUNITY ROOM INCLUDED AMENITIES
- (6) 6' Round Tables
- (60) Stackable Chairs
- (12) 6' x 24" Banquet Tables
- (3) 80-inch monitors
- (3) Dry Erase Boards
- Soft Seating
- House Sound System
- Wireless Microphone
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free Parking
COMMUNITY ROOM CONTRACTS
All rentals at the Community Room at Summit Park require a signed contract. During contract and proposal negotiations, all space/dates will be held as “pending”. Upon the receipt of a signed contract the space/date will be confirmed. All pending dates will be released after 14 days (from the date of the contract/proposal was issued) if the signed contract and payment are not received.
- Reservations may be made the first business day of November for the following year. Minimum three-week notice required to schedule rentals.
- Final payment must be made within 7 days after rental date. Please see cancellation policy for more details.
CANCELLATION/DATE CHANGE POLICY
Any date changes within 30 days of the rental date will incur a $250 additional fee and are subject to room availability.
Any cancellations within 30 days of rental date will incur a $250 fee that will be due within 7 days after the original rental date. User will be invoiced upon confirmation of rental cancellation.
Cancellations or date changes made outside of 30 days from the date of the room rental will not incur any additional fees. Date changes are dependent upon availability. All changes to the original contract must be approved through our Summit Park Staff.
The Community Room is furnished with (60) stacking chairs, (6) 6ft, round banquet tables and (12) 6' x 24" banquet tables. The client is responsible for setting up the tables and chairs as well as cleaning the tables with product provided and returning the tables and chairs to the storage area. Linen is not provided for tables.
ROOM DECORATIONS, MATERIALS AND DELIVERIES
Nothing may be hung, attached or suspended from any part of building. The use of double back tape, staples, nails, glitter, confetti and other similar materials is prohibited. Candles used as decorations must have flames fully contained. User will be assessed a $500.00 clean up fee for the use of any of these materials. Delivery and removal of all supplies and equipment from outside vendors must be coordinated at designated times through the Summit Park Staff. Deliveries will be accepted and directed to be stored in a location designated for your use. The Summit Park staff does not inventory deliveries and is not responsible for any loss of items. Brochures, registration and/or display materials and all outside decorations must be removed at the end of the rental (Some restrictions may apply).
ROOM RENTAL, FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- All food and alcoholic beverages provided at your function must be purchased through Brown Dog Cafe.
- Client is responsible for contacting Shawn McCoy, Chef/Owner of Brown Dog Café to discuss menu and beverage options. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client is permitted to provide their own non-alcoholic beverages and dessert.
- Persons under 21 years of age are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Any persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served alcoholic beverages.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the Brown Dog Cafe.
- Alcohol brought onto the premises will be confiscated (and not returned).
- The host is responsible for assisting the Brown Dog Cafe representative in resolving any alcohol related issues involving their participants or guests.
The Community Room at Summit Park is not responsible for any items left after a rental. It is the host's responsibility to ensure its vendors and contractors comply with all regulations and guidelines regarding use of the facilities and equipment. Damages to any part of the building, carpet, walls, flooring, or equipment caused by the host, their vendors, or their guests, shall be the responsibility of the host and the host will be charged for the repair of damages. The Community Room at Summit Park is a smoke free facility. Smoking permitted in designated outdoor areas only.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The contracted client specifically releases, indemnifies and holds harmless the City of Blue Ash, council members, employees, officers or agents from any and all liability, claims, actions, demands and judgments resulting from loss of life, or damage or injury to person or property, which may be sustained by any person, organization or entity, while participating in the use of the facility at the Community Room at Summit Park. This provision shall include the reimbursement for any and all expenses incurred by those whom it is to protect as a result of such injuries, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees and any cost associated therewith.
Thank you for choosing the Community Room at Summit Park.