COMMUNITY ROOM AT SUMMIT PARK
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
The following information is provided to assist you in renting the Community Room at Summit Park. Please let us know of any special needs when speaking with our staff so we can ensure a memorable experience.
Community Room reservations may be made by contacting our Summit Park Staff at 513-686-1877 or by submitting an online request at here.
- Community Room occupancy limit is 60 people.
- Rentals must comply with individual room occupancy limits at all times. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of deposit, early termination of rental and/or denial of future reservations.
- Community Room is available for rent between 7:00AM and 10:00PM.
- Rental includes 30 minutes before and after contracted facility usage for set-up and clean-up. Renter must vacate the room 30 minutes after ending time on contract.
- No smoking in the building.
- Rentals are limited to one rental per month.
- Renter is responsible for set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs.
- Renter is responsible for clean-up including placing all trash in receptacles, wiping down chairs/tables, and sweeping floor (cleaning supplies provided in room closet).
- Renter is to check-in and check-out with a City of Blue Ash representative.
- Failure to comply with any Room Rental Policies will result in denial of future reservations.
- Our rental facilities at Summit Park were developed to co-exist with existing park functions. Usage that will impact park functionality may not be approved. Please contact Cooper Creek Event Center at 513-745-8596 if your rental is unable to be accommodated at Summit Park.
COMMUNITY ROOM FEES
- $70/hr (up to 5 hours)
- $500/day (up to 8 hours)
COMMUNITY ROOM INCLUDED AMENITIES
- (6) 6' Round Tables
- (60) Stackable Chairs
- (12) 6' x 24" Banquet Tables
- (3) 80-inch monitors
- (3) Dry Erase Boards
- Wheeled Cart for Load In & Load Out
- Soft Seating
- House Sound System
- Wireless Microphone
- Complimentary WiFi
- Free Parking
COMMUNITY ROOM CONTRACTS
All rentals at the Community Room at Summit Park require a signed contract. During contract proposal and review, all space/dates will be held as “pending”. All pending dates will be released after 5 business days (from the date the contract/proposal was issued) if the signed contract and a 20% non-refundable deposit are not received.
- Reservations may be made the first business day of November beginning at 9:00AM for the following year. Minimum three-week notice required to schedule rentals.
- A 20% non-refundable deposit and signed contract are due within 5 business days (from the date of the contract/proposal was issued) in order to finalize the reservation.
- Final payment must be made no later than one month prior to the rental date. Your deposit is applied to your payment, so your final payment will be the remaining balance. All payments are non-refundable.
DATE CHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
- Date changes are dependent upon availability. Any time or date changes made within 1 month of rental date will incur an additional $25 administrative fee. Time and/or date change will go into effect after payment is received. All changes to the original contract must be approved through the Recreation Staff.
- If final payment is not made by 1 month prior to the rental date the reservation will be cancelled.
- In the event that the renter cancels a reservation within 1 month of the rental date, the renter will be invoiced for the balance due.
The Community Room is furnished with (60) stacking chairs, (6) 6ft, round banquet tables and (12) 6' x 24" banquet tables. The renter is responsible for setting up the tables and chairs as well as cleaning the tables with product provided and returning the tables and chairs to the storage area. Linens are not provided for tables. Vehicles are not permitted on the walkways. Wheeled carts are provided for moving food and/or supplies to the room from the parking lot.
ROOM DECORATIONS, MATERIALS AND DELIVERIES
Nothing may be hung, attached or suspended from any part of building. The use of candles, double back tape, staples, nails, glitter, confetti and other similar materials is prohibited. It is the renter's responsibility to ensure its vendors and contractors comply with all regulations and guidelines regarding use of the facilities and equipment. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in denial of future reservation requests. Damages and/or excessive clean-up required and caused by the renter, their vendors, or their guests, shall be the responsibility of the renter and the renter will be charged for the cost of clean-up and/or repair.
ROOM RENTAL, FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE
- All food and alcoholic beverages provided at your function must be purchased through Brown Dog Cafe.
- Renter is responsible for contacting Shawn McCoy, Chef/Owner of Brown Dog Café to discuss menu and beverage options. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Renter is permitted to provide their own non-alcoholic beverages and dessert.
- Persons under 21 years of age are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Any persons who appear to be intoxicated will not be served alcoholic beverages.
- Any alcohol must be kept within the rental boundaries.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on the property must be purchased from the Brown Dog Cafe.
- Alcohol brought onto the premises will be confiscated (and not returned).
- The renter is responsible for assisting the Brown Dog Cafe representative in resolving any alcohol related issues involving their participants or guests.
- The City of Blue Ash is not responsible for any items left after a rental.
- Soliciting on City property is not permitted. Room rentals are for social events only and usage for promoting products/services or selling products/services is not permitted.
- The City’s likeness may not be used in any internal or external promotions. This includes but is not limited to City logos, employees, officials, agents and/or facilities.
- Excessive noise and amplified sound are not permitted.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
The renter agrees to defend, indemnify, release and hold harmless the City, its agents, officers, attorneys, employees, departments, boards and commissions from any and all claims, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses related to or arising, directly or indirectly out of the renters acts or omissions upon or related to its use of City property.Thank you for choosing the Community Room at Summit Park.
Here is a printer friendly version.